House to Home guarantees a thorough evaluation of your home. The property inspector will check:
- Ground surfaces – Grading, sloping, driveways, concrete and landscaping
- Exterior features – Siding, windows, railings, decks, outbuilding, foundation, and banisters
- Electrical work – Outlets, underground utilities, complete electrical system inspection, and alarm systems
- Structural design – Walls, insulation, roofs and more
- Crawl spaces and attics – Moisture barriers, venting systems and electrical fans
- HVAC systems – Indoor and outdoor air conditioning and heating units
- Plumbing systems – Faucets, connections, drains, wells, city water systems, bladder tanks, piping, and County Septic and Water Records (if applicable)
- Interior features – Flooring, ceiling fans, appliances, countertops, drawers and pantries
- Additional services upon request
Are you ready to move into your dream home in or around Lapeer, Michigan? Do you want to sell your home? Before you do either, make sure your home is in good condition. Gary Youness – owner and operator of House to Home Complete Structure and Property Inspections – provides inspections for single-family homes, duplexes and multifamily homes in Lapeer, Michigan and surrounding areas.
From septic and crawl space evaluations to home maintenance and winterization reports, you can be confident that your home is suitable to live in or place on the market with a completed report from House to Home.
Call 810-895-1836 today to schedule an appointment with House to Home Complete Structure and Property Inspections located in Lapeer, MI.